||$18 – 20/hour starting, Benefits when become permanent
- Grade 12 or equivalent Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Attention to detail Prior oilfield and forklift experience an asset
- Ability to work as part of a team Safety minded individual
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs at waist level
- Available for overtime as required.
- Entry level position to the Skid Assembly department within
- Responsible for assembling skids and related parts as per Bill of Materials (BOM) specifications. This also includes attaching tanks, engines and hoses as well as building parts and hoses as required.
- This position involves becoming orientated with various building processes and ability to work under the supervision of an experienced employee.
- To understand the process involved and orientation for skid assembly as well as subsequent inspection and testing responsibilities
- Ability to assemble and test all types of skids to customer requirements and specifications from BOM part kit. Orientation to the types of skid assembly and ability to assemble under guidance of a senior employee.
- Work on tanks; building of parts, switches and crimping hoses; bolt tanks to skid
- Responsible for shop cleanliness and report any injury/damage to the supervisor
- Compliance with all safety regulations and company policies
- To follow and support continual process improvements and ensure quality workmanship, safe and careful handling of all tools and machines
- To participate in the required training programs and provide feedback on quality, safety, security and environmental issues
- FT/Temp- Permanent
- Various Companies
||Apply now via online form! or email: firstname.lastname@example.org